The Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance advises the Secretary on national and international drug testing and control issues and is the principal advisor to the Secretary on rules related to the drug and alcohol testing of safety-sensitive transportation employees in aviation, trucking, railroads, mass transit, pipelines, and other transportation industries. The Office publishes regulations and provides official interpretations on drug and alcohol testing, including how to conduct tests, and the evaluation and treatment procedures necessary for returning employees to duty after testing violations. The Office also coordinates the Department’s involvement with the President’s National Drug Control Strategy annually.
The FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearing House has now been in service for 1 year. If you have not signed up yet then your Company is out of Federal Compliance. To sign up follow the link https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/ and get signed up to put your Company in compliance.
All collectors are trained and certified to do alcohol breathalyzer testing using Phoenix 6.0 BT by Lifeloc.
- Service provided 24/7 365 for post accident and reasonable suspicion but only for our customers. If you do not have a current account you will need to call back during regular hours to have that set up before you can use our after hours service.
Third Party Administer
- Provide independent quarterly draws to your DER (Designated Employer Representative).
- Provide Quarterly / Annual MIS reports.
- Random collections available at your location
- Medical Review Officer
- Access to all reports via internet website